WRITE FOR US!!!!
- Do you have a personal experience with mental illness you’d like to share with the Muslim community?
- Are you a young adult struggling with balancing life as a Muslim and living in a non-Muslim country? Do you struggle with life stressors or Islamophobia and want to write about your experiences?
- Are you currently working in the mental health field?
- Do you have experience working with Muslims?
- Do you have a passion for educating and encouraging Muslims to seek help for their mental health issues?
- Are you interested in writing for MH4M?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us using the form below
Please include the following information in your email:
- Name & background information
- Related experience in the mental health field
- Related experience working with Muslims
- Topics of interest that you’d like to write about
What does being a writer for MH4M mean for you?
- Exposure (your bio and head shot are included in all of your original content)
- Sharing Your Passion With Others
- Ability to Learn, Grow and Be Inspired Daily
Please also note the following:
- MH4M will not be providing compensation (Not Paid) to guest writers for published articles.
- MH4M will have full rights of all materials received from guest writers which includes the right to edit their material to meet the quality and publishing standards of MH4M.
- Guest writers retain the right to reprint, repost or redistribute their original work but relinquish any right to do so with material that has been submitted to and edited by MH4M.
Contact us and share your story with us!